I thought I needed to update y'all about my Granny. She is the one that has been fighting different cancers (which are all gone now! Praise God!) and I have asked y'all to pray for her several times.
She went through another rough spell. When we saw her at Thanksgiving she was in a lot of pain and had no energy and was eating very little. She was down to 96 pounds and felt like skin and bones when I hugged her. She mostly took naps off and on on the couch all day. Well, after Thanksgiving my parents had her start using her oxygen machine to help her breath at night and this has totally turned things around for her! She has more energy and a bigger appetite. She went to the doctor last week and had gained 5 pounds! WAHOOO!!! That is a miracle!! I'm so glad that she is feeling better and doing better. I am sooooo excited to hear she is doing so well. She is staying at my uncle's place which has stairs. The stairs have turned out to be a good thing b/c she is getting more exercise and getting stronger. She is still having pain by her stomach, but I think it's from the gall stone she has.
I just wanted to update y'all, thank you for praying in the past, and ask for your continued prayers for Granny's health. So if you think about it, please send a prayer up for my Granny. I appreciate it!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment