22 Weeks
23 weeks- We took like 10 pictures to get a "good" one. This was after I got home from Family Math Night at my school at 7:30 pm after being there all day. I was sooo tired!
Anyway, this next week starts 24 weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy gone by. Brandon will be here before I know it! Oh yeah, I found a sub who agreed to do my maternity leave (like the last 2 1/2 weeks of school). She's really good and I'm sooo glad she agreed. She is very excited, which is good. I tried to warn her that I have a tough group, but not too much b/c I didn't want to scare her away! ha ha!
Better go get ready for Craft Day with my Table for 10 ladies. Some will be sewing (not me) and Bethany and I have decided to scrapbook. I've got all my pictures and gear ready to go. I can't wait to hang out and have some fun!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Tummy update!
Here are a few update pictures of my baby bump! Brandon's getting bigger. He should be around 1 pound and about 10-12 inches long. He moves around a lot, especially when I'm eating (wonder if he will like food as much as his mommy!)! It's been really neat to feel him moving. It reassures me that he's doing OK in there. I go back to the doctor in a few weeks. Then after that, I think I start seeing her 2 times a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay for a fun day! I can't wait to meet baby Brandon!
You're so cute!! I can't wait to meet Brandon and then a month later you can meet my baby.
I can't wait to meet my NEW GRANDSON!!
Luv,
Mom
beeda can't wait to meet Brandon, too!
Post a Comment