Thursday, January 29, 2009

24 weeks

Baby Brandon is growing, growing, growing! I felt really cute tonight. This might be my new favortie outfit! :) My hair is quite a bit longer than normal. I have thought about cutting the bottom layer off and making it more one length. But I like the extra body the bottom layer gives it. What do you think?


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look very pretty, mommy to be..
I like your top and your hair.
Luv,
Mom

Ladymontague02 said...

Aww you are so cute!! I like your hair the way it is :) Oh and I don't know if you have bought your nursery stuff yet but they have the mod turtle stuff at burlington coat factory. I saw it last week and meant to tell you so much sooner. I blame pregnancy brain. Tuesday we find out what our little gummy bear is! Yay!

April said...

You DO look cute! Super duper cute, as Adam might say! :) I like your hair like it is. Which is good because you never really change it! haha! LOVE YOU!! I'm getting more and more excited to meet baby Brandon!!! YAY!

It's a Mom Thing said...

You're right...you look great here! Very cute outfit and I really like your hair like that. Keep growing that boy!

Love the name!

Old news...but I heard you met my friends John and Kendra.