Monday, December 22, 2008

A little Christmas Cheer

Each year I look for an ornament for a big event that happened during the year. Last year we bought a new home ornament and 2 new kitty ornaments and we got a bride/groom the year before that. I thought it would be cool to find a volcano ornament this year in honor of our Guatemala trip, but have not had much luck finding one. I have also been hoping to find an expectant mother ornament this year. And I did! Isn't is cute?! I just had them write the date on it b/c we don't know if it is a boy or girl yet. (We should find out today at 4! YAY!!).
We had Christmas with Justin's dad last night. He took this picture. I love the tree! It's so pretty and I love being able to look at it. Also, the cats still enjoy pawing at low ornaments and messing up my tree skirt, oh and Jill likes to sit on a low branch, all 11 1/2 pounds of her!!! I have also enjoyed my other Christmas decorations too. It's neat to unpack them and remember when I bought them and they just make the house look nice. The cats have not bothered any other decorations, so I'm glad about that.

Better go get ready for the sonogram! Wahoo!! I'll post and let y'all know if we will have a baby boy or baby girl in May! YAY!!

No comments: