Friday, December 5, 2008

The best White Elephant Gift EVER!

We had our Sunday school Christmas party tonight. It was a lot of fun and Justin and I enjoyed visiting with the other couples from our class.

We did a white elephant gift exchange and I think this gift tops any I've ever seen! Someone brought a LIVE MOUSE, complete with a cage and wood chips, for a gift!!!! We were cracking up! I'm soooo glad I did not get this gift! Although the cats might have appreciated it.

Anyway, just thought it was funny and I needed something to blog about to keep my Posting Marathon going strong!!!

We're having breakfast with our friends Toni and Kyle tomorrow. Toni's 30th b-day was today and so we are having Cracker Barrel to celebrate!! I can't wait for some yummy hashbrown casserole and some sort of pancake or french toast. I'm drooling just thinking about it!!

Adios Amigos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are having a jolly holiday decorating your tree and watching your new Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen video!