And here is our Jillie today! She's quite the chubby cat now! Just look at the difference in our fat cat!! ha ha
Hard to believe we've had Jack and Jill for a little over a year now. Here they are trying to sleep in the same basket that is barely big enough for one of them!
Sorry if this is not a very exciting post. But hey at least it's a post and it is 2 in a row this week! I'll post more soon. I'm going to try a posting marathon. 1 post a day for 5 days. Think I can do it??
3 comments:
a posting marathon? what are you planning to do quit your job =)
I wish!!!
I think you should e-mail these picts of kitties to Carol, separately. She would love to see them. Don't know if she reads the blog very often.
mom
Post a Comment