I've only been at this for less than a week and I'm already wanting to make improvements. My friends Amanda, Emily, and Amy have such cute stuff on their blogs (check them out by clicking on their names) and I want them too!! I've sent them e-mails requesting their insider secrets! ha ha!! So, I'm sure my blog will be changing and improving soon!!
I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm wiped out this week. The kiddos have been extra wild, talkative, and just LULU!!!! We had a field trip yesterday and the kids were just horrible. This is not the norm for my class. Who knew a tour of our neighborhood Albertson's would make them get so excited, wild, and loud. I mean it was like they had never stepped foot in a grocery store before in their lives! They went nuts! I finally stopped them and told them that their behavior was embarrassing me and the school and they shaped up a bit. I mean, I've never seen them this cuckoo before! Summer fever has hit us ALL! I'm probably more ready than them!
Well, better run and search our pantry for dinner. Justin and I have a dinner routine. We stand at the pantry door, look at its contents, and say "What do you want for dinner?" "I dunno, what do you want?" "I dunno." Then we shift to the fridge/freezer, open the doors, peer in, and say "What do you want for dinner?" "I dunno, what do you want?" "I dunno!" This goes on several times until we finally just grab something out of desperation and hunger! (And those of you who don't know, my lovely family has bestowed upon me a special nickname when I'm hungry...KG, aka Kylene Grouch!!!)The fact that we haven't been to the grocery store in a long time will not help the situation tonight! AND it is only 4:30 in the afternoon...but hey I eat lunch at 10:45 now, so I'm starved by like 3! What's your dinner routine?? Happy dining!!
NEWS FLASH!!! Check back tomorrow b/c our brand new living room furniture will be delivered!! Our end tables and lamps won't be here until the end of May, but I'll go ahead and post some before and after pictures!! YAY!!! I am sooooo super duper excited to get it!! :) Wahooooooo!!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment