Last Friday night we went to the Rangers game with April, Andy, and the boys. Andy got us some great tickets from work! We had a great time. It was Ayden's first professional baseball game and a fly ball came right to us! Ayden was sitting on my lap at the time and I, of course, was going for cover while the ball was flying right at us! Justin couldn't get the ball b/c I was in his way and a guy behind us got it. He saw Ayden's sad face and gave Ayden the ball. What a nice guy...he made Ayden's night! He held the ball the whole way home!
We also toured Andy's office. For those of you who don't know, Andy is working on the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. It was cool to take a behind-the-scenes look at his office. Hopefully we can tour the stadium soon! Maybe now I'll become a fan...eh probably not!!
The plan room
Thanks A & A for a great night. We had a blast and can't wait to go again!

5 comments:
What a FUN NIGHT!! I'm so glad ya'll got to go to a game. That is so neat that Ayden got a foul ball.
I know he was tickled.
Luv,
Mom
Great photo set! Wish I was there too!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the pic of the AAAA family walking together!
Kelly
That is SO COOL!!!
Justin trying out the grass made me laugh!
Way cool! I wanna go with you guys when the stadium is done. As you know I am a HUGE COWBOYS FAN!!! Does he have any connections with Romo? =)
Looks like you guys had so much fun!
I can't believe the boys are so grown up. Have I really known you that long. They were babies yesterday.
Love!
Post a Comment