We love our moms so much. They're the best in the whole wide world! They have cared for us, taught us, molded us, disciplined us, befriended us, nourished us, guided us, doctored us, taxied us, laughed with and at us, hugged us, kissed us, cried with us, supported us, challenged us, cheered for us, graduated us, married us, packed and moved us, painted with us, had fun with us, bust most of all, loved us! Thanks for everything y'all have done for us. We would not be the people we are today with out your constant love and caring! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We love you! We love you! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you look so pretty in all your pictures! i can't wait for YOU to celebrate your own mother's day! thanks for the comment on my page.....it was a wonderful day!!
Thank you Kylene for the sweet and heartfelt message for your Moms, me and Jolene. I'm sure I can speak for her, too; It was a joy, a great parenting experience, which brought me much happiness to have you for a child, and to watch you grow into a special, terrific, loving, caring, and spiritual adult.
Love you so much,
Mom
Mom...you are soooo sweet! You are bringing tears to my eyes! LOVE YOU!
I'm plenty late (what else is new?) I so enjoyed Mother's Day dinner with my sweet adorable kids!!! There is no greater joy than watching your children grow into healthy, happy adults who have found their soul mate!! I love you both SO much. I am so proud of you!!
Can't wait to use my MD gift!!!
Love and kisses,
mama
Post a Comment