Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Storms

A f ew weeks ago we had a humongous (did I spell it right Laura?!) storm. They were saying baseball sized hail was coming our way!! We freaked out! We attempted to put Justin's truck in a covered drop-off area of a church, but it was full. So we frantically cleaned out the garage. I mean I rolled his dirty old bike across our new carpet just to get it out of the way! We got both cars in amazingly, but could only close the door about half-way. Still better than nothing.
Then the rain came. Then the hail came. It was dime sized and sounded HORRIBLE! I was pretty scared. I was thinking if this small hail sounds like this, then how will the baseball hail sound?! YIKES!

Well, the baseball hail never came! YAY! We all (kitties too. We threw them in the closet and they were happy to get out!) made it through just fine. I was so glad Justin was home or I would have been really really scared!

3 comments:

laura said...

wow! that's very scary!!! glad to hear that ya'll are ok! (and of course, justin's truck......)

i am glad you read my blog everyday.....i have been checking yours too! it is on my list of daily blogs i read. i love beign able to keep up with people this way!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!! I meant to ask you guys how you did with the storm when I saw you Sunday. Just think, if I hadn't called you, you guys would have been oblivious to the whole thing!!! LOL.
I love this blog thing. Way cool.
Mee Maw is getting just a teeeeny bit better (although she doesn't seem to think so).
Love
Mamajo

ADB said...

WOW! It hailed like for 2 sec. at our place, but there wasn't any signs of the after math.