Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Travel System

We bought our Travel System, A.K.A. car seat and stroller, over the weekend. Justin has been so funny and cute b/c he has taken it for a few "test drives" around the kitchen! He's pretty excited! We both like the stroller and car seat, esp. the colors. It was hard to decide on the color, but we both agreed on this one in the end. It's called Fuego...very dramatic, don't you think?! ha ha

One cool feature is that you can raise and lower the handle bars to adjust to our height differences. Pretty cool, huh? It was also the top-rated infant carrier by Consumer Reports, so we like that safety assurance there, too. I know we will get a TON of use out of this thing! Can't wait!! :)




4 comments:

Mama Jo said...

Looks like daddy is raring to go!!
Love the colors of the fabric!!

April Patteson said...

Love it! I want a new one, too! haha

Ladymontague02 said...

I registered for one. I really want it too! They are sooo cool!

Anonymous said...

Justin will look so cute (I mean "fatherly") pushing the stroller. ha
mimi