Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sorting

I spent some time yesterday sorting through the 4 boxes of baby clothes my sister, April, gave us! I had 2 huge piles (I mean like 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall!! Seriously!) of clothes up to one year ready to wash and another big pile of bigger clothes like 18months+ to pack back in a box until later. We got one load washed and folded. Still have another 2 to 3 loads to do to finish up. I sure hope the dresser and closet with hold all the clothes! We haven't even taken tags off the new clothes yet. That will be my next project! It is and will be wonderful to have nephews that can share with us! Wahoo! Thanks a ton April! We are definitely set!

We just got home from Denton. We had a wonderful Easter lunch with Justin's mom and sister. We also enjoyed hanging out with them. It was a good, but quick visit. Now Justin is snoozing and I'm debating whether or not to do some school work. I need to b/c I'm behind, but feel pretty tired. We'll see what I get done!

Hope y'all had a great Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Easter.
Love ya'll,
Mom and Dad

Ladymontague02 said...

Oh man do I need to do that! I'll get around to it I'm sure..

:)

mama jo said...

Loved having Easter dinner with you guys!! How did Justin get the workbench off the truck?