Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad Blogger...I know

Man, I've been a bad blogger! I'm sorry, but I've been tired people! Making a person is a lot of work!!

I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my 36 week check up. And then I go every week after that until he gets here. I can't believe he'll be here sooo soon. I've got like 4 weeks until my due date! CRAZY!!! We have sooo much to do!

I do need some ideas for organizing clothes in the nursery. Any suggestions? I am trying to decide what to hang up and what to put in the dresser. I also need help organizing all our wonderful gifts! HELP!!! Feel free to come over and guide me!!

We went to a parenting class last weekend. It was really good to get some basic childcare information. The instructor was really fun and make the 2 days (Friday 6:30-9 and Sat. 10-5) fly by! The one thing she did ask us in the beginning is what we were 1. Most excited about and 2. most anxious about. It really got me thinking... I am most excited about just seeing Brandon and holding him for the first time and every time after that! I am the most anxious about taking care of him day in and day out and all the millions of details that go along with that. It's scary to think we'll be in charge of this little person and be in charge of caring for him. I'm so glad I have wonderful Justin and all our family close by to assist in this process and begin and travel this journey with us.

Well, better head to bed. I'm super tired and need my rest!! I'll try to post again sooner than later! :)

1 comment:

laura said...

i wish i could come and help you - i love organizing! what i did was hang up shirts and put everything in the dreser. for awhile, all he will be wearing is probably onsies, so youwon't have to worry about haning those up!