Sunday, June 8, 2008

This is ponderous man, really ponderous...

Have you ever heard this song?? OH MY GOSH it is soo fun! To go along with the theme (it's just a pretty random song) here is a haircut one of my students showed up with the last 2 days of school. Really...I mean come on...who wants hair like this?!?!!!!?



Over the shock yet?

I'm so glad to be done with school. My work day is tomorrow, which will be easy and then I'm done. I will be sooooooooo happy to close that door for the last time tomorrow and be done with this school year! I hope next year is better. Let's all begin praying now! :)

We leave in just 3 days for our trip! I can't wait to go to. I'm ready to relax and have some well-deserved fun! Better go get some laundry started. Gotta think about what to pack!!

1 comment:

laura said...

you are going to guatamala in 3 days???? we need to talk woman! it has been too long!

i am going to cut the boy's hair like that...........