Friday, February 27, 2009

Third Trimester!!

I am officially in the 3rd trimester! I can't believe it! Time has flown by the past few months!! I only have 12 weeks until my due date!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! He's going to be here before we know it!! I've been thinking how surreal this is and have been having a hard time believing I'm going to have a baby and that I'm ready to be a mom. Guess these are normal thoughts, right? It is scary, but I am still more excited than scared. (unlike in the beginning I was more scared than excited!).

I have another sonogram this afternoon. I should get some pictures (instead of an x-ray film like last time) and can hopefully post a few pictures of Brandon at 28 weeks. Can't wait to see him today!! :) Better run and get ready!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

laura said...

you look beautiful! can't wait to see sonogram pics!

Ladymontague02 said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like that! You look great! At least you can tell your pregnant. No one can tell I am. Which is probably a good thing!