Sunday, February 1, 2009

New canisters!

I have been wanting some new kitchen canisters for a long time-probably since we moved into the house a year and 1/2 ago. I've been looking for just the right red ones to go perfectly in my kitchen. Well, I found them at Kirkland's. They were on sale too! Wahoo!! I'm really happy about the way they look! I really like them next to the paisley plate. I thought they complement each other nicely. What do you think??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the red. I still haven't seen your house since the day you moved in!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the canisters. They look terrific on your counter top.
mom

It's a Mom Thing said...

Cute canisters! I love the red and I love that plate. Where did you get that?
I love Kirklands...maybe I need to go by there this week.

Anonymous said...

Look good. I am in the market for some new non-see-through canisters. I like your red ones-look good in your kitchen.
Good job on the cleaning this weekend too!
Kelly

laura said...

i love the canisters! i also love kirklands! your kitchen is so colorful!