I guess I've kept you in suspense long enough. Sorry that I've been soooo busy and have not had time to blog. Justin planned us a date and would not tell me what we were doing. He told me what to wear and let me pick out the restaurant we ate at, but he wouldn't tell me anything else. I LOVED it! He has never planned a surprise like this for me before. It was very cool!!
The date started with a yummy dinner at PF Chang's. I love that place! Their vegetarian lettuce wraps are delicious. :)
Then we drove to our next location. On the short drive over, Justin asked me to put his sunglasses away in the sunglasses holder in his truck. So I opened it to put them away and saw an envelope with the Bass Hall logo on it. Thinking he forgot he put that in there, I quickly closed the door and just sat there. I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Well, he let me sit there for a little bit and then said "What's up there? Did you see something?" I realized that this was all part of his plan. I was very impressed with how much effort he put into making the evening special! So I pulled the envelope out of the sunglasses holder and opened it. It was tickets to...Mama Mia!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!
Justin and I had seen the movie and we both loved it! Yes, Justin liked it as much as me! The show was fabulous! It was fun to sing along to the songs (well, the words we knew!) and laugh out loud. The show is hilarious! It is great! Then as soon as we got in the car after the show, the radio was playing Dancing Queen! We had the music blasting! It was a great end to the evening!

The date started with a yummy dinner at PF Chang's. I love that place! Their vegetarian lettuce wraps are delicious. :)
Then we drove to our next location. On the short drive over, Justin asked me to put his sunglasses away in the sunglasses holder in his truck. So I opened it to put them away and saw an envelope with the Bass Hall logo on it. Thinking he forgot he put that in there, I quickly closed the door and just sat there. I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Well, he let me sit there for a little bit and then said "What's up there? Did you see something?" I realized that this was all part of his plan. I was very impressed with how much effort he put into making the evening special! So I pulled the envelope out of the sunglasses holder and opened it. It was tickets to...Mama Mia!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!
Justin and I had seen the movie and we both loved it! Yes, Justin liked it as much as me! The show was fabulous! It was fun to sing along to the songs (well, the words we knew!) and laugh out loud. The show is hilarious! It is great! Then as soon as we got in the car after the show, the radio was playing Dancing Queen! We had the music blasting! It was a great end to the evening!
Here we are posing to Dancing Queen!
We had an amazing date and I felt very special and loved! Way to go Justin!!! What a sweet, sweet hubby!! :)
We had an amazing date and I felt very special and loved! Way to go Justin!!! What a sweet, sweet hubby!! :)
6 comments:
That was so thoughtful! And I love the pic of you two bustin' a move!
that's so sweet! justin looks like a great dancing queen! hahaha!
the last photo is seven kinds of awesome. and your dress is so pretty! hooray for secre date night! =)
Great job Justin!
I love the vogue-ing in the last pic. Y'all are too funny!
Hey Thats My Boy!!! Way to go Justin !! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Love the Dancing Queen pic!!!
luv mom
love the pose
Post a Comment