Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I will survive!

I am clinging to this slogan right now!! I had a heck of a first day, but not in a good way. My kiddos were a little bad, mostly just talking when I was talking. I mean seriously, what happened to kids being scared of their teacher on the first day of school? ha ha! (Really I don't want kids to be scared of me, just respectful so we can have some fun!)

I had a much better 2nd day and feel a little more optimistic about this year. :) We'll see how long that lasts! Unfortunately, I also "enjoyed" my 2nd day with a migraine. YUK! I know it is a direct result of stress! Please pray that I won't get many more of these. They are NO fun with 20 kids in a small, confined space!

I want to thank my family and Emily for calling me yesterday and checking in on me! Y'all are soooo sweet! Thanks to everyone else praying for my first day. I appreciate it!

Well, off to Taco Tuesday! YUM!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all will become better. I just keep praying that each day will get easier or the kids that are tough to handle will transfer to Spanish! Thanks for letting me borrow your book! It helped a TON!!! I will be praying for your migraines and your grandma!

Love ya,
Whitney

Anonymous said...

You will survive!!
luv,
mom

ADB said...

we made it through the first week!!! i will be praying for you! enjoy your holiday =)