Well, Mr. B turned 2 months old back on July 21st. I can't believe our little guy is that old! Time is already flying by.
Here are his stats:
Weight: 10 lbs, 14 oz (and he was hungry so I think he would have been 11 lbs if had eaten!)
Height: 24 inches!!!
He is long and lean and perfectly healthy. We are so thankful and blessed. He did have to get 5 shots and one oral immunization at his dr. appt. I held his arms and he just stared at me and screamed. I almost cried too, and so did Justin. It's rough being a parent!!
I have really come to love this little guy. To be honest, I was pretty overwhelmed in the beginning and it took me some time to bond with him. But I just love him so much. And I'm tearing up just thinking about this!!
I have really come to love this little guy. To be honest, I was pretty overwhelmed in the beginning and it took me some time to bond with him. But I just love him so much. And I'm tearing up just thinking about this!!
Here are some cool things he is doing:
-He talks to us all the time and to his toys, too
-He has been trying to reach and grab at his toys on the play mat
-He LOVES his play mat and likes to spend time there
-He is enjoying his swing more than just sleeping in it
-He gives us lots of big sweet smiles that melt our hearts, esp. first thing in the morning when we pick him up out of bed
-He is sleeping better through the night-usually just waking up around 5 am and 8/9 am to eat
-He's almost laughing when we tickle him. He hasn't quite figured out how to just yet, but his eyes get really big and he kinda holds his breath and does a big exhale
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of this month.
Mr. Cranky Face
Smiling and talking to Pa (my Dad)
Well, this is NOT one of my favorites. Poor guy!
He has discovered his tongue, hand and feet. It's funny to see him stare at his feet. I know he's thinking, "Are those attached to me?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment