Thursday, May 7, 2009

Catching up

Well, my last belly bump pictures were at 29, 30, and 32 weeks and I'm at 38 weeks right now. So I've got some updating to do.
I went to the doctor yesterday. She said I'm 50% effaced and have not dilated any yet. I made some progress from the last visit, which is good. I've had lots of Braxton Hicks contractions-just long periods of tightness. They have been uncomfortable at times, but not too bad. Brandon still moves around and really pushes out on my stomach. He's running out of room and so now sometimes the pressure of him against my tummy hurts! I still love to feel him move. It helps me feel that everything is OK in there!
I had a week off due to the swine flu and I got quite a bit of baby stuff done. All the clothes and sheets and blankets are washed. There is one load left of towels and washcloths left to do and the laundry's all set. My sisters and Justin's sister have all been over to help organize and help out. It has been amazing to have their help. We were very overwhelmed by all the baby stuff that we didn't know where to start. But they jumped right in and help to get us organized. Wahoo! We need to do some final shopping at Babies-R-Us for things we did not get, which isn't too much really.
Guess that's all the updating for now...here are the pictures!
33 weeks
34 weeks



35 weeks (didn't take one at 36 for some reason!)


37 weeks


38 weeks

4 comments:

Ladymontague02 said...

Wow! It's getting close! I hope you can make it to my shower but if you don't feel up to it don't come! I understand!!

S+S Kline said...

You look great! I know you are SO ready to meet that little guy! Hang in there! I remember those last 2 weeks were so long! I was late with both my babies, so I'm truly praying that you will go on time or even early! :) Can't wait to hear of Brandon's arrival!

Anonymous said...

You are SO CUTE!! I can hardly wait to meet him... soon!

Kelly

Unknown said...

Loving the curly hair. He's going to be here so soon!