Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

Well, here is my 30th b-day celebration post, finally!!

I had a 70's themed party so everyone dressed up in their best 70's outfit. We ate some great snacks and just hung out. There was some singing and dancing, too! Those of you who left early missed Justin's solo performance! It was awesome!!

I had a fantastic time celebrating with my family and friends. I still can't believe I'm 30!! Thanks to Kelly and April who put it all together (and others who helped!)! Y'all are the best sisters! It was a great party and y'all made me feel special!

Also, if you took any pictures at my party can you please make me a CD? Thanks!

Enjoy this flashback to the 70's!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was such a fun party!!! I love the slideshow thing. That's cool.

ADB said...

had a blast!

S+S Kline said...

Wow! How fun! I love your outfit! :) Happy 30th a bit late!

Unknown said...

I have loved seeing everyone's pics! We were sad to miss, but it looks like you had a fun time.

I hope this year is a great one!!!