On our last full day in Guatemala (and after church) we ate at a restaurant with an unbelievable and breathtaking view of Guatemala City. It was another amazing experience!
We had a wonderful time on the trip. I want to thank Toni and Kyle for inviting us along. We had such a fun time with them! Even after 13 days with each other constantly, we still liked each other! YAY for awesome friends! Next trip (hopefully): To Vancouver to visit Kyle's parents!! Toni did say to stick with them and they'd take us all over the world! Wahoooooo!!!
Hope you enjoyed our trip! Thanks for stopping by, looking at all the pictures, and commenting. If you have not commented, this is the time!! If you don't have a google account you can still comment. Just write your comment, sign your name in the box so I know who you are), and click on the "anonymous" button. I wanna here what you think!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
love, love, LOVE the pics! it sure looks like ya'll had a great time over there. and - happy (belated) anniversary!!! what better way than to celebrate your marriage on a volcano?!?!?! you guys are lucky to have such great friends to travel with. thanks for sharing your journey with us!!
Yes, thanks for sharing your picts and stories of your trip. Guatemala is a beautiful country. I'm glad ya'll went.
Sorry I was so worried about you traveling there.
Mom
Aww, now you are too sweet! We had a great time with you guys. So glad you went!!
Toni (as if you didn't know)
Post a Comment